Financial Freedom!

Dear Readers,

Introducing a Simple Forex System that is easy to learn, implement and most of all profitable.

My name is Jonathan. I am an engineer aspiring to be a full time trader. My wish is to one day become financially free...

I have attended several courses of options and forex trading systems, and used a couple of Automated Trading Systems over the years. I have in all lost ~USD$10K. This is until I came upon this 2 great system which I would like to share and will post my profitable and non-profitable trades.

I will also be providing my readers with a free Expert Adviser for MT4 to semi-automatically manage your trades as I still have not found a holy grail to ATM. Do watch out for it!

1 ) Hector Trader

Luckily for all of us who enjoy old-school trading, there's a fantastic learning program now available where everything related to Forex trader is taught: chart-reading, trend analyzing, stop loss placement, profit takings, news announcements, trading psychology... absolutely everything!!! Click on the link on the right to learn more!

2) Rule #1 of Stock Investing
RULE #1: The Simple Strategy for Successful Investing in Only 15 Minutes a Week - and learn how to earn 15% or more in the stock market.

Jon...


Sunday, March 15, 2009

Citibank on Insider Trading


Hi,

Do you know all C-level officers buying their company stocks have to file with SEC within 48hours? Fortunately, they do...
However, you will likely to see share price going up after some time. Even years...
Just last week, I spotted high volume insider trading on Citibank. Hmm... at this moment in time, if some directors are buying so many shares at $1.25, means that we might expect some good news soon. When I saw this, I immediately bought some at $1. I did not buy much knowing that Citibank is still in a bad shape.
Within days of buying, Citi's CEO announce that Citibank was back in profit and share price is now trading at $1.78. A good 78% gain, not bad for a couple of days work... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment